Saturday, August 28, 2010

Jerry Jeff Walker-LA Freeway from Austin Pickers 1984

It might surprise some people that Jerry Jeff Walker is one of my favorite artists. I've been a fan of this guy since 1980.




The above song is one of my favorites by Jerry Jeff because it strikes a chord in my of my feelings when I left California for the last time (in terms of my place of residence. There are many things I like about California, but I love New England much, much more. All things considered, I believe the negatives of California outweigh the positives. Heck, even Texas is a better place to live than California.)

This next song is aimed at pissing off all of the radical feminists out there.

Yeah, I've got some redneck in me.






I'm a New Englander, but I lived a total of 7 or 8 years of my life in Texas and some of it rubbed off on me.



I end with my favorite Jerry Jeff Walker song, Night Rider's Lament. In some ways, this is my song.

No comments:

Post a Comment