Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Ximena Sariñana: From the Concert I Was At Last Night




I had the pleasure of attending a concert by Ximena Sariñana last night. This is a video from the actual concert I was at. I was about 15 feet from her. It was a very small venue. The only unfortunate thing was that some of the women at the concert were loud and obnoxious. Apparently, Ximena has many loud and rude lesbian fans. The other fans were just fine.



Ximena is pretty well known in Mexico. Here are a few of her videos...




1 comment:

  1. Hey Thanks For Using My Video Of the Ximena Concert. You should check out this lovely review of the ximena concert by my magazine Austin Vida..

    http://austinvida.com/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=425:concert-review-ximena-sari%C3%B1ana-at-stubb%27s

    Thanks,
    Winston

    ReplyDelete