Friday, March 26, 2010

Gloria Trevi - Mañana



Si tuve que estar encarcelado por una eternidad con algien, escogaria Gloria.


Listening to these songs reminds me of living with my ex-wife in our condo in Massachusetts. I was so very unhappy there. Gloria's music put me in another world.

Escuchando estas canciones me recordaba viviendo con mi ex-esposa dentro nuestro hogar en Massachusetts. Estaba tan infeliz alli. La musica de Gloria me puso en otra planeta, bien lejos de esto inferno.



It may appear that I did not love my ex-wife, but the opposite is true. I loved her with all my heart, but she returned that love by imprisoning me. So long as it was our money, we could enjoy nothing. I wasted so much of my life with her. Perhaps we could have resolved our differences, but we did not.



I'd love to see my current wife preform this one on a runway while I watched.

No comments:

Post a Comment