Thursday, April 22, 2010

Blogger: Show cleavage to test cleric’s quake theory

I'm all in favor of empirical evidence. I urge all women to show cleavage on April 26. It is for the sake of science. You can give more by wearing less.

McCreight should win two Nobel prizes for this.

RE: Blogger: Show cleavage to test cleric’s quake theory

...McCreight, who is pursuing a double major in genetics and evolution, took to her blog, Blag Hag, on Monday, demanding that the world’s women band together in a scientific experiment to test the merits of Sadeghi’s hypothesis.

“Time for a Boobquake,” she wrote. “On Monday, April 26, I will wear the most cleavage-showing shirt I own. ... I encourage other female skeptics to join me and embrace the supposed supernatural power of their breasts. Or short shorts, if that's your preferred form of immodesty.”

She continued, “With the power of our scandalous bodies combined, we should surely produce an earthquake. If not, I'm sure [Sadeghi] can come up with a rational explanation for why the ground didn’t rumble.”...

No comments:

Post a Comment