Monday, April 26, 2010

Bridget the Douche-Bag

I have a stalker whose name is Bridget. She is originally from Palos Verdes, California but now lives near Baltimore, Maryland. She works for the Defense Intelligence Agency. About one and a half years ago she emailed me under he fake identity to deny that she was Bridget. I exchanged a few emails with her, the last one when I was in Mexico City the December before last. Despite her denials, I knew it was her. I let her continue to lie and did not argue with her about it because I wanted to see just how easily she can lie. I stopped the exchange that December.

Knowing that she is a liar helped me get over her (I was once in love with her, when we knew each other in California). She turned out to be so much less than I thought she was. This song is for her.



No comments:

Post a Comment